Business of the Year (Less than 15 Employees)
This award will celebrate a business with less than 15 employees that has achieved success within the trade industry last year. Extra recognition will be awarded to businesses that can show a positive commitment to the local community.
Judges will be looking for evidence of excellence in:
• Innovation within the trade industry
• Clear achievement of the business objectives
• Training and investment in staff
• Sustainable growth with a degree of commercial success that is exceptional for the size of the business.
• A clear understanding of the trade market and the customers’ needs.
• A positive commitment to the local community