Half Price Christmas in Italy Cookery Course at Denman
- Browse Vouchers
Grab a place on Christmas in Italy Cookery Course, at Denman for just £85 instead of £170
This course runs on the 26th November.
There are so many delicious treats that are made in Italy at Christmas time. In this class we will learn about the classic dish of Tortellini in Brodo, tiny pasta pockets filled with different meats and flavoured with freshly grated Parmesan and plenty of nutmeg, floating like little clouds in a rich chicken broth. We will make Panforte, that hard, flat confection that comes from Siena and is richly packed with nuts, candied fruit and spices; and Ricciarelli: orange scented almond biscuits that are so light and chewy, traditionally coated in a mantle of icing sugar so that they resemble snowdrifts. Finally, we will make the delicate hazelnut biscuits sandwiched around a chocolate filling known as Baci di Dama, which means Lady's Kisses. All these sweet treats will make fabulous Edible Christmas gifts for your family and friends to enjoy.
10.00am – 10.30am: Arrival and refreshments
Please book in at Reception on arrival.
10.30am – 1.00pm: PanforteRicciarelli – Orange & Almond Biscuits
Baci di Dama – Sandwiched hazelnut biscuits
1.00pm – 2.00pm Lunch Service at the main house
2.00pm – 4.30pm: Continuation of previous session
4.30pm: Afternoon Tea
Full details of the course can be found here!
Voucher Terms and Conditions
- ONCE YOU HAVE PURCHASED YOUR VOUCHER WE WILL PASS ON YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO DENMAN COLLEGE, WHO'LL EMAIL YOU CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PLACE ON THE COURSE.
- Limit 1 voucher per booking
- Available for Non WI Members Only
- May buy multiple as gifts.
- No change given.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Subject to availability.
- Please advise you have a voucher when booking, which must be done in advance of using your voucher.
- Redeemable to the value shown on the voucher for the offer as described online.