Half Price Flying Lesson at Bicester Heritage
- Browse Vouchers
Grab a 15 minute Tiger Moth Flying Lesson at Bicester Heritage for just £72.50 instead of £145!
Step back in time with a flying lesson in the iconic de Havilland Tiger Moth open-cockpit biplane, the quintessential 1930s design that went on to make its name as the trainer for thousands of wartime pilots. After a short briefing with your highly-experienced instructor, don your leather flying helmet and goggles and take to the sky in traditional style. You’ll be introduced to how the aeroplane’s controls work and given plenty of opportunity to fly the Tiger Moth yourself, or, if you prefer, simply immerse yourself in the moment and take in the delightful Oxfordshire scenery from this unique vantage point. For the complete Finest Hour Tiger Moth experience, you can ask your instructor to perform a few gentle biplane aerobatics before you return to your traditional grass airfield.
Minimum age 14 years. Maximum weight 18 stone. Participants should be between 4’11’’ & 6’7’’ and be agile enough to get in and out of the aircraft. All flight times are chocks to chocks. For full terms please click here.
The voucher holder should either e-mail email@example.com or call 07415 735683, at which point they will be offered the next 3 available slots for their flight.
Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Valid for 90 days from date of purchase.
- Limit 1 voucher per booking/transaction/table.
- May buy multiple as gifts.
- No change given.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Subject to availability.
- Please advise you have a voucher when booking, which must be done in advance of using your voucher.
- Redeemable to the value shown on the voucher for the offer as described online.