Half Price Knife Skills Course at Denman
- Browse Vouchers
Grab a place on the Knife Skills Course, at Denman for just £72.50 instead of £145
This course runs on the 17th August.
Getting the best from your knives will help you on your way to becoming a more efficient cook, and this hands-on course will teach you the foundations of knife skills that all chefs learn in their initial stages of training.
Join Ashley to julienne, brunoises and chiffonade your way to vegetable chopping brilliance! In addition to the vegetable shapes and cuts, you will learn to bone a chicken and fillet a fish. You will use what you have chopped, butchered and filleted to make some great dishes to take home.
Knife Skills – Day School
17th August 2019
Tutor: Ashley Keen
10.00am – 10.30am: Arrival and refreshments. Please book in at Reception on arrival.
10.30am – 1.00pm: Break down whole chicken and prepare cuts. Fillet fish and cook. Fruit and vegetable cutting
1.00pm – 2.00pm: Lunch Service at the main house
2.00pm – 4.30pm: Continuation of previous session
4.30pm: Afternoon Tea
Full details of the course can be found here!
Voucher Terms and Conditions
- ONCE YOU HAVE PURCHASED YOUR VOUCHER WE WILL PASS ON YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO DENMAN COLLEGE, WHO'LL EMAIL YOU CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PLACE ON THE COURSE.
- Limit 1 voucher per booking
- May buy multiple as gifts.
- No change given.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers or WI Discount
- Subject to availability.
- Please advise you have a voucher when booking, which must be done in advance of using your voucher.
- Redeemable to the value shown on the voucher for the offer as described online.