Half Price Sushi Making Course at Denman
- Browse Vouchers
Grab a place on the Sushi Making Course, at Denman for just £72.50 instead of £145
This course runs on the 10th October
Many British people think of sushi as ‘raw fish’, but actually sushi is a rice-based cuisine. You’ll learn how to make sushi rice in an authentic method in this course which will be the biggest takeaway and the skill for life, as you can create your own sushi after the course. Then, you’ll make two types of sushi. One is “chirashi zushi”, the most popular in Japan. It doesn’t require advanced skills, and you can develop your own once you learn the basic version. The other is sushi rolls, the most popular form of sushi in the UK.
10.00am – 10.30am: Please book in at Reception on arrival. Refreshments.
10.30am – 1.00pm: Chirashi (Gomoku)-zushi
Tutor’s demo: preparing 5 kinds of fillings and 3 kinds of toppings, how to make sushi rice, finishing up
Hands-on: preparing fillings, making sushi rice.
1.00pm – 2.00pm: Lunch and the opportunity to visit the college shop and stroll in the grounds
2.00pm – 4.30pm: Chirashi (Gomoku)-zushi
Hands-on: preparing toppings, finishing up
Hands on: making sushi rice (for sushi rolls)
Tutor’s demo: how to make 3 kinds of sushi rolls (thick sushi roll, inside-out and thin one)
Hands-on: making sushi rolls
4.30pm: Afternoon Tea
Full details of the course can be found here!
Voucher Terms and Conditions
- ONCE YOU HAVE PURCHASED YOUR VOUCHER WE WILL PASS ON YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO DENMAN COLLEGE, WHO'LL EMAIL YOU CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PLACE ON THE COURSE.
- Limit 1 voucher per booking
- May buy multiple as gifts.
- No change given.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers or WI Discount
- Subject to availability.
- Please advise you have a voucher when booking, which must be done in advance of using your voucher.
- Redeemable to the value shown on the voucher for the offer as described online.