Summer party competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize consists of one Maserati for a weekend duration to be arranged at a mutually agreeable date during 2016. Offer ends 30th November 2016.
2. The promotion is open only to UK residents aged 25 years or over with a valid UK driving licence held for a minimum of 12 months, except employees of the Promoter, their Dealers and agents and members of their immediate families, or anyone connected to the creation and administration of the draw. The prize will include fully comprehensive insurance and road tax. The vehicle will be required to be collected and dropped off at Ridgeway, Cumnor Hill Oxford.
3. A copy of the driver's valid UK driving licence must be received by Ridgeway before the car is due is collected.
4. A mileage of 250 must not be exceeded over the weekend period.
5. Any fines or charges received by Ridgeway relating to the winners use of the car will be forwarded to the winner for immediate payment.
6. The weekend loan is non-transferable and no other person other than the winner is permitted to drive the car. The model, engine size, specification and colour of the car will be provided at Ridgeways discretion. Ridgeway reserves the right to offer a substitute prize of equal ‘value’ in the event of the loan vehicle becoming unavailable. No cash alternative will be offered.
7. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
8. The Promoter is Ridgeway Maserati of Cumnor Hill, Oxford OX2 9PL.