Win a Pair of Tickets to the BRITS!
Fancy attending the star-studded BRIT Awards 2022 with Mastercard?
Just try not to embarrass yourself...
Oh boy, we've only managed to wangle 6 whole pairs of tickets to give away to the BRITs this year.
All you have to do? Chuck your details in the form below, for your chance to play a game for the tickets on air.
Have a gander through the nominees here:
1. The following competition rules (“Specific Competition Rules”) together with the Jack Radio Group general competition terms and conditions (“General Rules”) (which can be found here) apply to the Brit Awards with Mastercard Radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 7am on the 17th of January 2022 to 11pm on the 2nd of February 2022 on JACKfm Oxfordshire, JACK 2 Hits, JACK 3 & Chill (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Competition Rules and the General Rules and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must register online at the Radio Station website. Either JACKfm /JACK 2 Hits /JACK 3 & Chill
4. Online entry will open at 7am on the 17th of January 2022 and close at 11pm on the 2nd of February 2022.
5. Entries received before the opening time or after the closing time will not be included in the Competition.
6. From all eligible entries, 6 Entrants will be selected at random to play a game for a chance to win. Our representative will contact the Entrant on the phone number supplied during the online registration.
7. We reserve the right to select another Entrant (winner) if we are unable to contact any Entrant.
7a. To win, the Entrant must correctly answer a question when called.
7b. If a player is unsuccessful in the game, we reserve the right to call another entrant and give them the chance to play and win.
8. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. We will randomly draw an entrant to play for their chance to win at 9am on Thursday the 20th of January, Tuesday the 25th of January, Thursday the 27th of January (2 x draws), Tuesday the 1st of February, and Thursday the 3rd of February. All entrants up until each of these times are eligible for each draw.
10. The Competition is open to UK residents 18 years of age or over and based in the UK at the time of entry.
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
12. Each winner will receive one pair of balcony tickets to the Brit Awards 2022 with Mastercard at the O2 Arena in London on Tuesday 8th February 2022, along with a £300 contribution towards your own travel and accommodation.
13. No alternative prize will be offered should the event be cancelled for any reason.
14. Full event terms and conditions, including COVID-19 restrictions, can be viewed here.