Win tickets to Lord Of The Dance at New Theatre Oxford
At JACKfm, we've got cash and tickets you could win - to Lord of the Dance at New Theatre Oxford.
It’s the most successful touring show in entertainment history, celebrating 25 years.
Coming to New Theatre Oxford, June the 7th to the 11th.
Want tickets? You could win them and up to £250...
…oorrrr you might win some useless tat we found lying round our studios instead.
You’ll need the luck of the Irish to win.
Want to play to win tickets to Lord of the Dance plus some cash with JACK's Wake Up Call? Let us know if you want in.
Terms and Conditions
Standard JACKfm Competition Terms and Conditions apply
The Promoter shall administer the Competition and allocate the Prize as follows and shall ensure that the Competition Terms and Conditions shall contain terms that give effect to the Prize Conditions set out below. The Promoter shall ensure that all entrants to the competition are notified of and accept the Prize Conditions before entering the Competition and again before accepting a Prize.
1. The Competition shall open on Thursday 26th May 2022 at 00:01am and close on 6th June at 11pm, Online entry required.
2. The Prize consists of 2 x tickets to see Lord of the Dance at New Theatre Oxford, George Street, in June 2022. as well as £50. A performance on Wednesday 8 June 8pm The winner must contact New Theatre Oxford to claim the prize. There is no cash alternative. Or if the player chooses the other envelope they will win a prize decided by JACKfm.
3. Only 1 entry per person. Multiple entries attempted for the same individual will null and void all of that individual's entries. JACK Reserves the right to pick another player if you do not answer your phone.
4. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over only.
5. The chosen registered player will be brought to air and asked to choose either envelope A or B and will win the contents.